- Use this page to practice conjugating Spanish verbs.
- Please note that the database being used by this quiz is still being built. Not all Spanish verbs are available for the quiz.
- The current quiz verb is displayed on the top line.
- Each line has two answer fields. The left box is for singular. The right box is for plural. The notation at the left of the line indicates 1st person, 2nd person or 3rd person.
- The imperative form includes an additional line marked "2nd "no" ". This is for the "no" form of the 2nd person. Using ir as an example, ve would go in the 2nd person singular field and no vayas would go in the 2nd person "no" field
- If an answer requires special characters (i.e. accented vowels, etc.) and you cannot enter them with your keyboard, do the following:
- Precede a vowel with a single quote to produce an accented vowel (Example: Typing 'a produces á).
- Precede a vowel with a double quote to produce a diaeresis over the vowel (Example: Typing "u produces ü).
- Precede an n with a tilde to produce ñ.
- After you have entered your answers, click the "Check Answers" button to check them.
- The verb tenses in the quiz are user-selectable. If you want to be quizzed on tenses other than those being shown, click the "Choose Verb Tenses" button. Follow the instructions on the page that then displays.
- The default operation of the quiz is to select verbs randomly. Users can manually select verbs. If you do not want to use the current verb and want to select a verb of your own, click the "Check Answers" button. On the page that displays, select your own verb.
- Please report any problems or errors to the E-mail address at the bottom of the page.